Regardless of your reason for wanting to utilize a UTI home cure to stop your pain, it is extremely important that you first discuss your desire to treat your UTI without medications with your doctor.
In general, most doctors will approve of using a home remedy to treat a large number of ailments. However, there are some health related issues that could be the cause for your discomfort, or they could be aggravated by your choice of treatment.
Here are a few of the most popular UTI home cures that work for many people:
1. Drinking a lot of fluids is best because you can flush your system frequently which will cause the bacteria to quickly be removed from your body. Drinking water, unsweetened cranberry juice and blueberry juice is best. Avoid drinking soda and other carbonated drinks and coffee.
2. Take ½ teaspoon of baking soda and mix it with a full 8 oz of water. Drink this in one sitting and your infection will be killed because of the balance of acid in the urine will be regulated.
3. Two capsules of Oregon grape root, goldenseal or Echinacea 3 times a day can also eliminate the infection and the pain of a UTI.
4. Avoid eating dairy products while you are suffering from a UTI. These often cause the infection to grow stronger.
5. If you add sweetener to your coffee or other beverages you should not use an artificial sweetener.
6. Sitz baths are also recommended for getting rid of UTI’s.
7. A hot compress can also assist in alleviating the discomfort of a UTI.
It is important that you meet with your doctor to confirm you do have a UTI. It is possible these symptoms you are experiencing are actually something else. Your doctor will confirm if you have a UTI or not.
Discuss your desire to use natural treatments for your UTI with your medical care provider. Together the two of you can come to an agreement on the best course of treatment for you. Other medical conditions will be considered when your doctor assists you in making the decision on your treatment.
Also, before you begin a UTI home cure you should discuss with your doctor the options that are available for you. In some cases, it is necessary to utilize an antibiotic treatment instead of home remedies. If a UTI goes untreated for to long it can lead to more serious infections.
Discover how you can treat your urinary tract infection naturally using natural remedies, without using harmful medications. No side effects and risk-free. Get your life back starting today. Click here for more information.